Monday, April 20, 2009

Are coin slot jeans out? boot leg?

I personally think the tapered %26quot;skinny, %26quot;cigarette%26quot; leg jeans look unflattering on even the thinnest of women. I mean, if the scrunchy uncomfortable looking folds at the bottom (that they sometimes tuck into there shoes!) look ridiculous on celebrities, how will it translate to the rest of us? I thought that trend was only a distant memory of the 80%26#039;s.--what next? zippers at the bottom? Please God, make this trend go away fast.


I have to say, I am glad the waist lines are coming up though, I am SO sick of seeing muffin tops.

Are coin slot jeans out? boot leg?
Are coin slot jeans out? Well speaking for fat middle aged men everywhere let me say...%26quot;God I hope not!!%26quot;
Reply:Unless you are rail thin than I don%26#039;t suggest wearing these. They will accesntuate all the flaws. however, to answer your question they are indeed back in style... much to my dismay. They are horrible and shouldn%26#039;t be worn by all but .25% of the population.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment